1. Eating a whole cake to yourself will damned near impossible. But you will do it.
2. Spots will consistently appear on your face and body, not just when you are a teenager.
3. You will never quite be sure if you need to clean your mattress, or how you would go about it if you did. Same with your duvet.
4. Potato smilies will make you just as happy and they did when you were 5.
6. You will feel a genuine sense of achievement when you have cleaned the oven. After 8 months of putting it off.
7. Vegetables will actually be eaten through choice.
8. You will very suddenly realise you are not cool. You will actually start to doubt you ever were.
10. Your pay-check is not actually that much money when you have rent, electricity, water, gas, internet, council tax and gin to buy.
What it feels like getting a paycheck as an adult (By Books of Adam for BuzzFeed BFF)
Posted by BuzzFeed BFF on Thursday, 30 April 2015